You are currently browsing the monthly archive for August 2010.
Finally . . . I’ve finished 1 cushion front! I know that doesn’t technically count as “done”, but it’s “done” enough for me. This has taken me a fair bit longer than I thought it would. I wanted a fairly solid effect (not too open like granny squares).
I’m pretty happy with the result, but my plan for 4 cushions (front and back crocheted) may need to be slightly modified. Perhaps a different back . . . perhaps not all of them complete this year . . .
My daughter doesn’t think so!!!
Love you Kell xoxo
I’ve been stitching away on Block 5
and Block 6
of Bronwyn Hayes‘ Catalicious BOM and I think I’m almost done!
My plan was to make a throw for the end of the bed, where our cat spends most of her time . . .
I’ve pieced the blocks and now the top is done. I just need to quilt and bind it . . . and that will be about the first thing actually finished this year!
Many thanks to Bronwyn for putting up a block each month – there are still another 6 to go, but for me I’ve done what I set out to achieve. I’ve enjoyed the quiet stitching on these blocks and I’m sure that the cat will take up residence pretty quickly!